Please see our Terms & Conditions.
Shipping prices are based upon Royal Mail prices and can be found at the checkout after you enter your address or on the basket page and checkout page if already logged in. If you are perhaps ordering a single small item and feel the cost of shipping to be too high please contact us and we will try to find a cheaper option.
Delivery is based on weight.
UK Standard Delivery (0 – 750g) £2.50
UK Standard Delivery (750 – 1000g) £3.50
UK Next Business Day before 4pm £11.00 – This is the standard cake delivery option
UK Next Business Day before 12 noon £14.00.
UK Delivery Time
Parcels sent by Royal Mails First or Second Class Packet Post service are generally delivered quickly. We advise that delivery times are between 1 to 7 working days . Many orders arrive 48 hours after dispatch. This is not a next day guaranteed service.
Next day courier delivery is guaranteed by 4 pm the next day (except Saturdays). Non cake orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on a Monday.
UK Despatch Time
Orders are processed or printed within 24 hours after receiving the order. If there is an issue, we will contact you, please ensure you leave your correct phone number and email address.
Out of Stock & Substitution
In the unlikely event that we cannot satisfy your order due to stock unavailability, we will contact you (via e-mail or telephone) to offer you an alternative or to determine how you want to proceed with your order.
Refunds and Returns
We will replace the goods you purchase if the goods you purchase:
- are not of merchantable quality (i.e. if your cake is damaged at time of delivery – but not if you simply do not like the taste of the cake)
- don’t match any description given of the goods (this would include corresponding with a photograph of the goods)
- are not free from defects.
Please note, all food products are perishable, so we expect you to take due care to properly store the goods a in accordance with the nature of the product. If you are not clear on this, please check with us first.
This is your responsibility. We cannot accept responsibility if food is stored in conditions that are not appropriate.
If you do find you have a legitimate problem with products or goods you purchase from us, you should stop using the goods immediately and approach us as soon as possible to explain the fault or problem. Please make sure you keep the goods in the condition that you claim has the problem.
You need to approach us regarding any problems with your goods within ‘a reasonable period of time’. What is reasonable depends on the goods, their use and any other relevant information.
As a rule we will require that they be returned to us within 7 days of the date of purchase for examination of the problem and in order to assess whether to replace the goods or refund you, at our discretion.
Please note that we will not be in a position to address your problem where you have been careless or unreasonable in your demands.
Note, we are not required to provide you with a refund if you have simply changed your mind or you find a similar or the same item more cheaply elsewhere.
Creighton’s Celebration Cakes may also require a receipt of proof of purchase.
In the event at our discretion we do refund you (as opposed to replace goods) for orders placed online or over the telephone – we will credit back the original credit card on which the order was purchased. Alternatively, we will issue you with a credit voucher.
How To Return Your Item
- Contact us on 0787 080 6866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information and issue you with a Return Authorisation Number. The Customer Service Representative will also provide you address details of where to send your return.
- You must obtain a Return Authorisation Number immediately to ensure that you are eligible for a replacement or refund.
- Send your item as directed. Please ensure that your Return Authorisation Number is clearly displayed on the return packaging.
- As soon as the return has been received, you will be contacted if a replacement product will be shipped.
- The return must be received by Creighton’s Celebration Cakes within (5) fourteen days of the Return Authorisation Number being issued.
- If it is determined that there will be a Replacement product – it will only be shipped after the faulty item has been received by us.
- All returns must have a Return Authorisation Number.
- Any item that is returned to us without a Return Authorisation Number will be returned to sender.
If you feel that your return falls outside of our policy, then you will need to contact us first on 0787 080 6866 to confirm if your return can be accepted.
Cancellations & Refunds
In exceptional circumstances (such as a family bereavement or emergency) we reserve the right to cancel a cake at any time. No charges will be made, and all money paid will be refunded but no compensation will be payable should this occur.
If you have to cancel your order for any reason, you will be liable to pay for any special ordered items, and for any work that has been started. In addition if a wedding cake or civil partnership cake is cancelled within 6 weeks of the agreed date, the full outstanding balance will be payable.
Cancellation of Orders
If you need to cancel your order, at our discretion money can be refunded less a £15 administrative fee, ONLY IF notice is received by us more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date. Cancellations received with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at 50% of the total order value.
To assist with a speedy resolution of your cancellation request, please advise if you wish to receive a Creighton’s Celebration Cakes member account credit for which you can use against any future purchase, or if you would prefer to receive a refund.
Alternatively, at our discretion we may issue you a gift voucher.
You will receive an email confirmation once your order cancellation has been processed.
IMPORTANT: ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED as they are already prepared and are with our courier for delivery – on their way to your address.